Key Job Responsibilities:
- The Assistant Manager (Unit Head), Marketing will assist in developing marketing plans to support growth based on marketing strategies defined at hospital level.
- Lead and guide the Marketing team in the implementation of Marketing initiatives and activities for this hospital to meet operational KPIs.
- Plan & execute events / activities with Marketing team to ensure promotion of in-house doctors, hospital facilities and services to external hospitals, doctors, corporations, insurances and public.
- Work together with other departments of this hospital to achieve KPIs set and promote hospital facilities and services.
- Work together with RSDH Group Branding & Communications to increase brand awareness for this hospital and its doctors.
- Produce marketing collaterals for this hospital to support marketing initiatives for this hospital.
- Support the Corporate Revenue team in improving collection.
- Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication or Marketing is preferred.
- 5 years or more experience in area of expertise.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
- Must be able to write independently.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
If interested, kindly drop your resume at email@example.com